Saturday, August 21, 2010

The girl who loves to party, the crowd, jump & dance like no other in the club is gone..

Yayy!!! It's Friday night..!! The night indeed is still very young for us young adults.. So I decided to head to the club at The Gardens, G6 as one of my friend invited me to go chill with her & her ex-colleagues. I put it in consideration as it is for free as the guys will be footing the bills, no harm right..? Well, I did appeared kinda excited in that club on Friday night. But strange thing happened to me is that normally, when I enter a club, I mean not even entering yet but once I heard loud musics when I'm outside the place, I started moving my steps & what I mean by moving my steps is dancing & started to get very excited even without any liquors. But once I'm in the club with liquors.. WOW!! I myself also can't imagine.. Dancing non-stop, shout & screamed like hell when my musics were playin', I felt happy, fun & best of all, getting 'high'.
(*I have witnesses for the crazy me too.. & they felt like killing me I remembered.. LOL! =P)

But that was those times... Past tenses... Cause lately, I realized something weird about me when I started to think during my time in the club. Since when I lost my interest in clubbing? I remembered I really enjoyed my clubbing trip every single time with my friends before. I yelled & screamed like hell once I heard my musics playin' & the crowd were like SOOO freakin' crazy! But now, I just dance a little. Preferably just to sit down in a corner & watch other girls enjoy the night. Then, I just give myself a wicked laugh. I hold my horses back, stopped & started thinking again. IS THIS ME? Strange.. I'm not like the old me before. The girl who loves to party, the crowd, jump & dance like no other in the club just changed since don't know when. It seems like I've lost my interest having fun in clubs. I don't even have the mood to get to know guys around me. & funny thing is, I felt so damn bored & I yawned for the first time in club! This is so not me at all!

What the heck??! I still have a month til' I'm officially 21! Others in their late 20's still loves to club. What happened to me? Is this a sign of me getting old or matured? Is this my first step to the world of adulthood already? Well.... I guessed, I've changed a lot.. I just don't have the mind of a little girl anymore & I'm so shocked myself cause I didn't actually know that I grown. Really not used to it. Should I be proud of myself? Or should I feel sad cause I'm getting old? (*wicked smile on my face again..)

2 comments:

  1. haha~ is like tat 1 la~ human will change.
    b4 prefer western food or seafood, now prefer porridge... mature ald lo~ =3=
    add oil! keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete